Cardiovascular Imaging (www.cv-imaging.org) aims to bring together the knowledge base from all modalities in the field of cardiovascular imaging in a single web platform. This would include:
- News about latest research (with links to their publishers or PubMed and full text articles where available free) published in various international journals and selected by a team of expert professionals practicing cardiovascular imaging,
- Teaching cases of multi-modality nature
- Lectures and presentations
- Calculators and normal reference values pertaining to cv imaging
- Links to important Courses and Meetings, Societies/organisations, and important journals.
- On-line courses
- Discussion forum for users to put forward their questions/ comments and able to receive responses from other users and our team of experts.
- Polls and surveys related to practice of cv imaging.
- Other useful features as suggested by the users.
The site aims to be largely free to the registered users in order to promote education and develop a useful resource in this rapidly growing field. However, the on-line courses and links to external courses/meetings would have their own registration fees.
Dr Tarun K Mittal MD, FRCR Chief Editor
Consultant Cardiothoracic Radiologist, Harefield Hospital (Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust) and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Imperial College, London, UK.