Cardiovascular Imaging (www.cv-imaging.org) aims to bring together the knowledge base from all modalities in the field of cardiovascular imaging in a single web platform. This would include:
- News about latest research (with links to their publishers or PubMed and full text articles where available free) published in various international journals and selected by a team of expert professionals practicing cardiovascular imaging,
- Teaching cases of multi-modality nature
- Lectures and presentations
- Calculators and normal reference values pertaining to cv imaging
- Links to important Courses and Meetings, Societies/organisations, and important journals.
- On-line courses
- Discussion forum for users to put forward their questions/ comments and able to receive responses from other users and our team of experts.
- Polls and surveys related to practice of cv imaging.
- Other useful features as suggested by the users.
The site aims to be largely free to the registered users in order to promote education and develop a useful resource in this rapidly growing field. However, the on-line courses and links to external courses/meetings would have their own registration fees.
Dr Tarun K Mittal MD, FRCR Chief Editor
Consultant Cardiothoracic Radiologist, Harefield Hospital (Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust) and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the Imperial College, London, UK.
Professor David Kerins, MD, FAHA, FACC, FESC, FASE Associate Editor
Consultant Cardiologist and Clinical Director, Mercy University Hospital, Grenville Place, Cork and Professor of Therapeutics, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Dr Ben Ariff MRCP, PhD, FRCR Associate Editor
Consultant Cardiac Radiologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust; Senior Clinical Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK
Dr Deepa Gopalan MRCP, FRCR Section Editor for Teaching Cases
Consultant Cardiovascular Radiologist, Papworth Hospital; Senior Clinical Lecturer, Addenbrookes University, Papworth, UK