Calculators are related to Cardiovascular Imaging/ Cardiology under different topics. Most of these are links to other websites brought together on this page to facilitate easy reference for those practicing cardiovascular imaging.
- Rist Assessment in Asymptomatics
- Pre-test Probability in Stable Chest Pain
- Risk assessment in Acute Chest pain
- Cardiac CT
- Radiation Risk
Normal References brings together the normal reference values on Cardiac CT and MRI
- Normal adult left ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, and mass on Cardiac MR and Cardiac CT
- Normal paediatric left ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, and mass on Cardiac MR
- Normal volumes in Athletes on Cardiac MR
- Normal adult right ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, and mass on cardiac MR
- Normal adult atrial volumes on cardiac CT.