The International Conference on Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT (ICNC) is co-organised by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC), the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI), and the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM).
For more information about ICNC 2019 and registration, visit the website.
The ICNC meeting has been a key international scientific event for nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT imaging for more than 20 years. It provides an opportunity for clinicians and scientists from all over the world to gather to learn about new advances and to exchange scientific ideas and experiences in a distinctive environment. As always, our congress will also provide a unique opportunity by which our Industry Partners may network with the most influential non-invasive cardiologists and cardiovascular imaging specialists from across the world.
The upcoming meeting will provide an exciting and diverse scientific programme which offers a full spectrum of opportunities ranging from continuing education to cutting-edge presentations of original scientific research. Here are some additional reasons to attend:
- Get the latest updates on state-of-the-art Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT
- Learn about innovative multi-modality cardiovascular imaging
- Hands-on interactive learning sessions
- Benefit from valuable take-home knowledge to real-world imaging dilemmas
- Participate in interesting and challenging read-with-the-experts sessions presented by Global experts
- Network with the best! From young cardiologists to renowned experts: you share and learn with an entire community. This is your forum for networking, exchange and learning, especially during the moderated poster and poster sessions.
- Beyond nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT, explore the rich culture and heritage of Lisbon!